Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Time of reflection:

Hello, it's been a rough 2 month's with the passing of my Grandmother but the family is making it through. Sometimes I find myself thinking about the many times I heard her say to me. " now mike, always remember you got to stay prayed up and be ready, for you never know when Jesus is comming back."

Wow! How that statement rings so true. We spend our time watching and waiting for the Lord's return. The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:2 " For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so commeth as a theif in the night." With my Grandma, He came as a sudden fall.
and she never woke up.

How quickly does the Lord come? It could be any moment any second of any day. if you do not know the lord Jesus as your personal Saviour, it is never too late to ask Him into your heart. For He is the only way to the Father.

Lord, today I dedicate my life to you. All my hopes and dreams I give to you . Come into my heart and purge me with your blood that I may be a Child of yours. I'm sorry for every sin I have committed and am laying them before you. From this day forward I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. Amen

Have a Blessed Day
Reverend Cadenhead

No comments: