Sunday, June 8, 2008

Florida Outpouring?

I wasn't going to respond to a post about this Outpouring, but I can't just sit back any longer.

I felt the same way most of you did in the beginning. I've seen these guys that want your money and put on a show of miracles and signs, to see who they can sucker into mix. I first found out about it by reading post on here a couple of weeks ago. So I tuned in on the internet, with an open spirit to see if this was for real. After watching for 3 days, I felt the Spirit of the Lord pull me to that meeting. I had planned to go on Monday 6/2/08, but while watching the program on thursday the 28th. the Holy Ghost prompted me to go the next day. As I was driving the 147 miles, I kept telling the Lord, I did not know if this thing was from God or not, but God, if you are the one drawing me there, I have to know in a way no one can question.
As I entered the building they were well into Praise and worship, it was powerful and sincere. But I walked all the way around to the left side of the stage, and three rows from the rear wall, where there were only 5 people around me. If the Lord was going to do something for me, I did'nt want it to be because I was wrapped up in the exitement.
About an hour and a half after I was worshiping the Lord Jesus Christ, folk's the Power of God hit me from the tips of my fingers to the end of my toes. I knew this was a move of God.

Through this night the Lord delivered me from something that's been a weight on my life for 32 years. Thank you God!

Saints, you may not understand it, you might not can explain it, but rest assured the Lord is reaching millions with His word. Yes Todd Bentley teaches and preaches passages from the Word in every service. He has a life that speaks volumes, about Jesus Christ. He says time and again, If God is not in this move anylonger, I'm going home. His phrase, "if you want some, come get some". I did, and I did.


May all Praise be to your name, Lord God Almighty. You will forever be lifted up in my life.

No comments: